Location: Rio Rico, AZ
Type: Full Time
The Accounts Payable & Receivable Clerk is responsible for a myriad of administrative duties, including receiving and processing invoices and issuing checks. This role is also responsible for ensuring correct billing, collecting on past due accounts, handling bank deposits and assisting with the reconciling of bank accounts. The position requires continuous cross-training and support in different areas of the Accounting department, including grower accounting, and requires the position holder to be able to work independently and in teams with a positive and flexible attitude.
The Accounts Payable & Receivable Clerk must be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining high accuracy levels in his/her work. The position holder must also be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders across different organizational lines, demonstrate a willingness to help others and use diligence in the handling of financial information.
The Financial Analyst reports to the CFO with parallel reporting to the Grower Accounting lead.
Education & Experience
– Associates or bachelor degree in finance or accounting preferred but not required
– Minimum of 3 years of direct work experience in an accounting, banking, bookkeeping or finance-related field.
– General understanding of accounting principles
Skills & Characteristics
– Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Highly organized, reliable, consistent.
– Respectful and able to work independently as well as in teams.
– Discreet with the handling of sensitive company information.
– Possess strong and professional etiquette.
– Able and willing to work some Saturdays.
– Able to work with a sense of urgency
– Proficient at using Windows-based operating systems and MS Office software, with a particular focus on Excel.
– Experience working with databases
– Experience using various productivity applications
Salary: Commensurate on experience
Req. Closing Date: Open until filled
_ _ _
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to our work schedules, we kindly ask for documentation to be submitted by email only, in PDF form. Please no fax, mail or drop-ins.