If you have a desire to join a team of results-driven professionals dedicated to customer service, quality, and community stewardship, Ciruli Brothers is the place for you.
COMPETITIVE PAY • BONUS ELIGIBILITY • 401 K • HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS
PAID TIME OFF • LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience. Our team members are also eligible for a performance-based bonus. We care about of team members’ quality of life, for that reason, when we do well, our team does well.
HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS
We want our team members to have access to comprehensive medical care. Ciruli Brothers provides health and dental coverage at no cost to employees. Additional medical coverage is available for employees and their families.
104K RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN
From the time our team members receive their first paycheck, they are eligible to participate in our 401K retirement savings plan. We offer a 4% employer match to support our team with their retirement planning.
LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
Because you never know what the future holds, we provide long term disability coverage to our team members at no additional cost to them.
PAID TIME OFF
For life’s exploration, relaxation, and for those unexpected twists and turns, our team members are eligible for paid time off each year. Paid time off begins accruing from the day of hire.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We work with our team members to ensure they have access to continuous learning and development opportunities, both in and out of the office.
Ciruli Brothers strongly believes in supporting our communities and the industry we serve, and we encourage our team members to volunteer with us. We also support our team member’s causes and applaud them for their spirit of service.
DRINKS & SNACKS
Who doesn’t like to work with a bit of java, some cool drinks, and tasty treats? We provide healthy snacks to keep our team members fueled during the day.
WORK TOOLS & RESOURCES
We empower our team to be customer-centric and solutions-focused by providing them with adequate tools, resources, and information so they can do what they do best and position us to be the best.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH A GREAT TEAM
We are a team of professionals who care deeply about what they do, and who believe that the goods and services we provide help feed families near and far. We are three generations strong and growing! We invite you to grow with us.
Rio Rico, AZ
Commensurate on experience by role
REQ. CLOSING DATE
Open until filled
ACCOUNTING CAREERS WITH CIRULI BROTHERS
Accounting functions touch upon all areas of the company, and as our company grows, we are looking for responsible, driven, highly organized people to join our accounting and finance team.
The scope of responsibilities ranges between roles, and includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, grower accounting, banking, budgeting, cost reporting, recordkeeping, and general administrative duties. We believe in continuous cross-training and supporting each other in different areas of accounting, which means the ideal candidate will need to approach work independently and in teams with a positive and flexible attitude.
Ideal candidates have an eye for detail, are responsive to the needs of the business, and are able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high accuracy levels and excellent recordkeeping practices. Ideal candidates also communicate and work effectively with stakeholders across organizational lines, demonstrate a willingness to help others, and use diligence in the handling of financial information.
Education & Experience
• At least 5 years of experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role.
• Working knowledge of good accounting regulations, principles, and practices.
• Strong clerical, administrative, or office management experience.
• Experience working in the fresh produce industry preferred.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
Skills & Characteristics
• Highly organized, reliable, consistent, with attention to detail.
• Able and willing to research, resolve problems, and improve efficiencies.
• Adept at time management, able to prioritize and organize work to keep a steady pace.
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Able to multitask while working independently, sometimes with shared resources and teams.
• Discreet with the handling of sensitive company information.
• Possess strong and professional etiquette and work ethic.
• Able to work with a sense of urgency.
• Highly proficient with MS Office and accounting software
• Experience with Famous Software preferred
• Experience using various productivity applications and BI tools preferred
• Must be able to work in the U.S.
• Able and willing to work extended hours, including some weekends
• Able to stand, bend and walk throughout the day, sometimes for extended periods
• This position requires that you be able to work with a computer while sitting or standing, sometimes for extended periods.
• Able to lift 15 lbs.
• Able to climb stairs
To apply for one of our JOB openings, please complete the form below and submit with your resume and cover letter.
Fields marked with an * are required.